Like & Win Giveaway
TROPICANA GARDENS MALL
LIKE & WIN GIVEAWAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Like & Win Giveaway” ("The Contest") is organized by Tropicana Gardens Mall Sdn Bhd ("The Organizer") and shall be held from 20th Feb 2023 to 28th Feb 2023 (“Contest Period”).
- Tropicana Gardens Mall Like & Win Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is open to all residents of Malaysia.
- The Contestants must be citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia and above the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of participation of the Contest.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’). Unless an extended period is announced, any entries received after the contest period shall be treated as disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during this Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions) which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. To qualify for the contest, participants must fully complete the followings: -
- Step 1: Like Tropicana Gardens Mall & Big Eye’s Facebook & Instagram page.
- Step 2: Submit your details in the form provided.
- Step 3: Tag a friend & hashtag #TGMLike&Win
2. Contestants may submit one entry only throughout the entire Contest Period.
3. The Organizer takes no responsibility or assumes no liability for the comment and/or content that the participants may post. Participants are solely responsible for consequences of posting and publishing their comments and/or contents.
3. The Organizer will not be responsible for entries for the Contest that cannot be processed due to technical or operational reasons. Entries that are lost, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete or illegible, for any reason whatsoever, will be disqualified.
4. The Organizer may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry which the Organizer considers to have made been in breach of these terms and conditions. This includes, but not limited to, failure to meet Contest eligibility criteria or entry that contains obscene, libellous, racially disparaging, defamatory, harassing or threatening or unlawful content.
5. Only successful entry during the Contest Period and which complies with the eligibility and qualifying criteria mentioned herein, shall qualify as an eligible entry [“Eligible Entry”].
6. Entry after the Contest Period shall not be accepted as Eligible Entry and will be disqualified and payment will be refunded after deducting any incidental expenses incurred by the company.
1. Big Eye’s spectacle frames + lens 1.56 anti-blue ray (worth RM88).
2. The power range offers for SPH (up to 600) and CYL (up to 200).
3. For any additional add on, the cost shall be borne by the winners themselves.
4. The prize may be subjected to additional terms and conditions; winners may contact and refer to Big Eye.
5. Only contestants who fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
6. The Organizer makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from.
7. Winners must provide their full name, identity card number, contact number, and mailing address via Facebook messenger or Instagram Inbox within 7 days after the winners’ announcement. Failure to provide the details within the time frame shall constitute a rejection by the winner and Tropicana Gardens Mall reserves its right to forfeit the prize. The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners.
8. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the Winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts and/or days.
9. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
10. Prizes must be claimed in person. Identification, which includes NRIC, or passport that displays a photograph of the Winner will be required. In the event of the Organizer is requested to post/courier a Prize to a Winner, the Organizer will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
11. The Organizer reserves the rights to forfeit Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
12. Under special circumstances and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organizer, a Winner may nominate a designated representative to collect the Prize. The representative will be required to present a written authorization from the Winner and photocopy of Winner's NRIC (front & back).
13. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner, and the Organizer excludes all warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
14. In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that Prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organizer.
15. In the event the Organizer has a prize giving ceremony, the Winners are required to attend at his/her own cost and expense to collect the Prize. In the event the Winner is not able to attend the prize giving ceremony, the Winner must nominate a representative to be present at the prize giving ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf otherwise the Organizer shall re-select the winners.
16. The Organiser reserves the rights as its sole discretion to forfeit the Prize from any winner it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to the Giveaway or to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to redraw a winner to replace any winner who is or may subsequently be found to be ineligible or disqualified.
17. Any change in the value of the Prize occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Organiser.
- 10 winners will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries.
- Winners will be announced on the Tropicana Gardens Mall Facebook page on 2 Mar 2023.
- A participant can only be drawn as a winner once. A participant whose name has been drawn once will automatically eliminated should his/her name is drawn again.
- The winner(s) name will be publicised on either Organisers’ website, Facebook page, Instagram Page, and not limited to other social media platform.
General Terms & Conditions
- Contestants and Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer and its Prize partners free and harmless of any liability.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Contestant(s) and/or Winner(s).
- The Organiser reserves the absolute rights to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Contest or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other Contest or advertising materials for the Contest.
- Any dispute in connection with the Contest will be decided by Tropicana Gardens Mall management whose decision shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute rights to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) and/or substitute or replace any Prize from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- All entries will be the property of the Organiser. The information provided by participants will be used by the Organiser for the purpose of conducting the Giveaway and, in the case of the winner, in relation to the conduct of the Organisers’ photographic shoot and subsequent marketing campaigns. The Organiser may disclose Participant’s personal information to contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Giveaway
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA") and the laws of Malaysia. Please read our Privacy Statement to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to this Privacy Statement and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. ly/3iBKLzx
- The Management reserves the right to use the participant’s details name, data and email, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes, or other media, now known or late developed (herein referred to as the “Advertising Materials”). This right of use of the Advertising Materials shall include but is not limited to the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the Advertising Materials in whole or part as The Management may elect for the purpose of advertising and promotion. The Management or its designee shall have complete ownership of the Advertising Materials in which the participant appears, including copyright interest, and the participant acknowledges that he/she has no interest or ownership of its copyright. Call Information Counter at 012-715 8988 for more details.
Acknowledgment & Indemnity Clause
- I, the undersigned, acknowledge the receipt of the abovementioned terms and conditions. I have fully read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of the redemption. I further understand that The Management is merely a facilitator of the Luxury Treat and I shall take part in the redemption at my own risk and expense. The responsibility lies solely on me to ensure my own personal health, safety, and security at all times during any events or activities carried out by The Management. I hereby release the Management from any liabilities in the event that I incur or suffer any type of loss, damage, injury or fatality howsoever incurred during or after the said events or activities including but not limited to any loss, damage, injury, and fatality incurred or suffered from the usage and/or possession of the prizes received by virtue of my participation in the redemption. I shall further indemnify The Management for any losses, damages, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, prosecutions, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and/or liabilities, personal injury or loss of life howsoever incurred and suffered by any third parties if caused by the actions of my participation during or after the event whether negligently or otherwise.